Post-secondary education is available at all major centers.
The Hanna Learning Center offers the Community Adult Learning Program which provides a wide variety services:
- Career and Employment Centre assists clients in finding and retaining employment as well as connecting them to learning opportunities.
- Community Learning Innovation Centre allowing access to post-secondary education, videoconferencing, business incubation, wireless internet, meeting spaces, classrooms and computer lab with Apple/Mac and PC platforms.
- Hanna Literacy and Family Literacy programs provide reading, writing, math, and English as a Second Language (ESL) services to the people of Hanna and surrounding areas.
- The Community Adult Learning Program provides non-credit learning opportunities to adults in our community. These include workplace safety, computer training, personal development, custom workshops and more.
- Volunteer Hanna assists volunteer groups and organizations with their initiatives or projects including grant proposals.
The Learning Centre also offers:
- videoconference through Supernet
- teleconferencing/distance learning
- industrial health and safety training
- computer training
- customized seminars and staff training
- a fully equipped computer lab for instructional use
- conference room and equipment for training and presentations
- fax and photocopying services
- business, career and education resource library
- post-secondary education on site
- CLIC- Community Learning Innovation Centre